| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:17

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

It is good we can learn from each other and/or on our's mistakes :)
I hope you will correct me when I'll be wrong!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

it is good that we can learn from each other and / or on our mistakes
i hope you will correct me when i'm wrong

well i'm english but it was a long time since i was at school , and the average english person - like me does make some grammer mistakes. but we are not so critical of them like i heard polish are of polish grammer mistakes we do not judge people who make a few small mistakes , so dont worry :wink:

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

Thanks ;)
No, I'm not worry, I just prefer to speak / write correctly, it is usufull :mrgreen:

Yes, polish are critical to each other and it must come from our culture and life in Poland, it is really hard to change it...

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

rickb pisze:
we do not judge people who make a few small mistakes , so dont worry :wink:

Because there is so many of them! ;-) whereas we are not used to foreigners speaking polish (like there is many!? :D) and we tend to pick up on every single mistake they make. Hopefully this will change with time.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

I was under the impression that the polish look at grammer the same way as we use accents.
for example

as soon as i hear an english person speak i can make a good guess as to what social class they grew up in and which part of the country they come from. i thought that you also can judge the class but based on the grammer and not the accent , seeing that i was also under the impression you do not have too many accents as we do here which i believe to be caused by the fact that the polish language is based on set sounds and is a little less flexible than english in this respect . hopefully my assumptions are not incorrect :) what do you think??

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

Not really... people from different parts of Poland speak differently, with their own accent, etc. Some of them use words not used in other parts, and others have their own dialects. It is not as simple as you think it is. By listening to someone we can make assumption about, where they come from, which class have they been brought up and if they are educated or not. That judgement is made not entirely on grammar, but also on their vocabulary and ability to create proper sentences.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Rick ;d In short, our language is much more difficult :P(YEAAAAH, although I don't find really something to be proud of:P Not many people manage to learn it, pronounce it well or even bother learning it ;P). The funny thing is that english pronunciation plays a significant role in learning it but somehow in polish schools nobody pays much attention on this aspect, I mean the phonetic alphabet. ... Not until I came to England, did I actually realize this fact... All this time I;ve never looked at the pronunciation of the words in dictionary;P

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.