| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 28 mar 2024, o 20:16

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 5 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Zaawansowany użytkownik
Zaawansowany użytkownik

It is a strange feeling to leave Poland for good. :D :(

Matey

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Tytuł:
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

You will get used to it. I have been living abroad for last 7 years and I do not miss Poland. At the beginning I was terribly homesick but it is a phase that passes after the first visit to Poland. After living away for 2 years I came back and I was cured instantly from a hopeless case of homesickness. I was then away for 4 years and when I came back to visit my parents my city seemed like a third world country to me. People stink badly on the bus and you can smell urine in the corridors of an apartment buildings... There's graffiti everywhere and people drive beaten up cars. Everything is grey and dirty and ugly. And it is more expensive than US and UK... Poland makes it easy for us to forget or even hate her.... The downside is that I am, for instance, completly uprooted. I do not consider myself Polish anymore, but I am not British nor American (I have lived in USA for 5 years total). I guess I can call myself European...

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Zaawansowany użytkownik
Zaawansowany użytkownik

Hi silny,

Seven years, wow, so you must speak fluently today.
Your description of our every day life here is accurate I think, couldn’t agree more, and probably you are right saying that the longer we are there (I mean abroad) the more we realize that life has to go on with or without attachments to our roots even if it’s a downside of the situation. I don’t have a hang-up about the moving, on the contrary I’m glad to have such the opportunity. I know there’s not so rosy, but try to look at it from a slightly different point, which you have mentioned, and it outweighs definitively. But still…..

I was very pleased to read your answer.
Matey

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: airmaxshop.net
Strong sustained rain brought about Poland last week dangerous circumstance appearing on trunk river , the water level flowing throught Poland entire the boundary Wisia from the south to the north goes up in order being close to loss rare , brought about 2,500,000,000 U. S. dollar at least by about 160 years
The flood already has brought about 15 people death , number ten thousands of people is forced to change on the grounds of Poland medium news report , by 24 number. This flood range almost extends all over Poland entire boundary , the place highway , the railroad are destroyed , traffic is interrupted much. The state-class highway being interrupted because flood destroys by rush of water has 10 places right away , brings about very big difficulty to providing relief to disaster-stricken areas.
This flood will also be bring about very big effect in the presidential election holding on June 20 , is forced to cancel almost election campaign of all candidates is flexible. There is critic thinking that choosing this time is an upper election of dike therefore , estimate that participate in the number meeting casting a ballot reduces greatly.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
abcd, your post was translated from polish to english ...;P I just don;t undertand why you would even bother doing such a senseless thing ;P As for me I was in London for only 2 weeks and it actually was quite an enjoyable trip for me ;D Most likely, I will go visit England some other time but now I have matura ;P For most of my stay, I didn't actually feel homesick at all. When I got back home it seemed strange ... I got used to those houses which definitely had character... Instead of missing Poland I started missing England...That's strange, isn't it ?:P

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 5 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.