| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:13

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 13 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
Cytuj:
Assaulted the comb factory, what? are they stupid bold, BALD poles who want to flood the UK with 2 toothed combs from Gdansk.

Unite comrades and flee the chains of imperialist russia. oh and is they pope really the pope or is he a transvestite locked in a mans body !!??? hahahahahahahaha stupid fucks.....

You and your countrymen are stupid mother fuckers!!! You have forgotten about valiant Polish pilots who fought and died for England during WW II and your government with fucking Churchill rather kissing Stalin in his ass than fulfill the commitment with Poland as an ally!!!! Go fuck yourself!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Tytuł:
"Two bald men fighting over a comb" might be a more suitable translation given the dearth of comb factories\organised skinheads\organised crime(home grown of course, we do have a rather interesting line in eastern european imported crime syndicates)...

come to think of it...this entire thread reads rather like follically challenged gentlemen disputing ownership of a device which neither has use for...

as for the Polskie Siły Powietrzne, and their contribution to the war was, while valiant, rather futile...an example is the battle of france: with 714 flights, there were 51 confirmed kills, but they lost 44 planes...ouch!

one other aspect to consider is the motivation...were they doing this purely out of a misguided sense of duty? maybe an appreciation for french cuisine? or was it just a desperate attempt to save their own skins?(nb: not 'skinheads' or 'neo-nazis', or even bald man countrymen)

I thank you for your attention, you've been a wonderful audience...good night!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

Justyna pisze:
"Two bald men fighting over a comb" might be a more suitable translation given the dearth of comb factories\organised skinheads\organised crime(home grown of course, we do have a rather interesting line in eastern european imported crime syndicates)...

come to think of it...this entire thread reads rather like follically challenged gentlemen disputing ownership of a device which neither has use for...

as for the Polskie Siły Powietrzne, and their contribution to the war was, while valiant, rather futile...an example is the battle of france: with 714 flights, there were 51 confirmed kills, but they lost 44 planes...ouch!

one other aspect to consider is the motivation...were they doing this purely out of a misguided sense of duty? maybe an appreciation for french cuisine? or was it just a desperate attempt to save their own skins?(nb: not 'skinheads' or 'neo-nazis', or even bald man countrymen)

I thank you for your attention, you've been a wonderful audience...good night!

Hallo Justyna :)

bardzo dobrze to napisalas :)

Arek Kasprowski

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

eh
gang of bald men robbing a hair comb factory

family photos is the only good thin bout families
eh youre only good with family on a family photo... nie wiem, bez sensu tlumaczyc powiedzenia, traca swoja esensje

jestem fryzjer za piec groszy, gole pi... , strzyze wlosy 8)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Hello. I have a technical problem.

I'm trying to write my first englis cv and have a problem with my poor employment history.
I don't know how sgould i write: composing of press footnote or compose press footnote.....I mean if there should be infinitive or infinitive +ing with of...........
For example:

I.2005-III.2005 - District starosty in Zawiercie; secretary of editorial; management and coordination editorial of letter; (editing of text and correction, active participation in exit of number for print)2004 – Radio Plus; apprentice, attendance of edit table, attendance of programme DYNA, assembling of material, preparation and reading of information services2003 – Echo Dnia; apprentice; composing of press footnote, stockpiling of material for articles; writing of articles; drawing up of column in programme Page Maker

and one more thing....
is these text correct??
“I express agreement on data processing personal essential for conducting of process of recruitment " (According to act from day 29.08.97r. about protection personal data , Dz. U. number 133, position 883 )”.

I would be very grateful for help.......
unemployment Edyta:((

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

This doesn't really make good sense to me, I'll try to fix it, not sure if I get everything you mean...

".2005-III.2005 - District starosty in Zawiercie; secretary of editorial ... - of editorial what? This seems uncomplete, like cut in the middle; management and coordination editorial of letter - didn't you mean "of editorial letter"?; (editing of text and correction - should rather be editing and correction of text - , active participation in exit of number for print - I'd say "in releasing issues for printing")2004 – Radio Plus; apprentice, attendance of edit table - I think "editing table" would be better -, attendance of programme DYNA - "DYNA programme", the order is usually opposite to the one we have in Polish -, assembling of material - "meterial assembling sounds somewhat better", preparation and reading of information services - this sounds kinda proper... - 2003 – Echo Dnia; apprentice; composing of press footnote - "press footnote composition" sounds a bit better, or "press footnote composing", stockpiling of material for articles; writing of articles; drawing up of column in programme Page Maker - this one doesn't make much sense to me, but I guess you meant "drawing columns in Page Maker programme".

Sorry about the garbage, but hope it helps anyway.
Good luck.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 13 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.